Future App Features for Tip Card
As you can probably tell there are some features missing from the current beta version of the app. Below is an overview of some of the features we’re planning on adding before we launch the app.
- Login: As I mentioned in my last post, we’ll be adding our own unique login to the app so that you can create your own user name. This way you won’t have to login through foursquare when you want to use.
- Friends: We’re also going to fix the friend feature so that you can add and remove friends from social networks and not just a default list of all friends and brands from your foursquare account.
There are also some features that we’re looking at developing over the long haul. Here are some that we’re planning, feel free to chime in with what else you might like to see.
- Synced checkin: We’re looking into, after some requests, if it will be possible to offer the user the option to checkin to foursquare when you rate a server.
- Profile pages: Our intent is that once the previously mentioned login system is fixed, you will be able to login on our website and manage your profile. You’ll also be able to search ratings that others have submitted.
- Reward system: It’s been suggested that we include a reward system for users. For every rating at a particular restaurant you can earn specific rewards, whether its swag or a gift card or something. We think it’s a great idea and we’re going to work on including it.
- The Tip Card iPhone App Beta Testing is Now Open (thetipcard.com)